I have been slacking on my blog posts! I have been working on a couple projects, one including a receipe book using paper bags and some My Minds Eye paper (it's an older stack probably from last year.) I decided to make this because I just loved how my last paper bag album turned out and that one I sent to my grandma for christmas, so I thought I would make one to keep for myself, since I usually always give everything that I make away!
I also have been working on a vacation book for my mom. She went to Puta Cana for 2 weeks in April. They go away every year and every year I make her a new scrapbook for their trip. This book is going to take a little while, there are a ton of pictures! I'm just using a 12 x 12 album from American Crafts. So far it's looking good.
I hope to get some pics up soon of my receipe book!
Stay Tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment